Fabrix is a unique family-owned fabric shop dedicated to helping people find the perfect fabrics and trims at unmatched prices for all sorts of creative projects.
We are located at 432 Clement Street
in the Inner Richmond District of San Francisco.
We are currently hiring weekday sales associates for
afternoon shifts (12-5:45pm)
Tuesday through Friday.
$18.07/hour + 25% employee discount
Fabrix is a local institution that has been serving San Francisco for 29 years. We are looking for team members who want to join us in our mission to serve our community of customers and neighbors.
This is a great opportunity for:
- Makers who want to help others with their projects
- College students with an interest in fabric, sewing or fashion
- Designers looking for the chance to be closer to passionate customers
- Anyone interested in a retail career with opportunities for advancement
- Helping customers find fabrics and trims
- Measuring and cutting fabrics and trims and processing payments
- Keeping store clean and tidy
Qualifications and requirements:
- Positive people-friendly attitude; team player with a good work ethic
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb a ladder and balance while retrieving fabric; and lift and carry heavy fabric bolts over short distances
- Knowledge of fabrics and sewing helpful
This is an in-person job interacting with the public inside the store. Everyone must comply with current COVID-19 guidelines. Vaccine required.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].